A handy gadget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A handy gadget

Due to the numbness in my hands I am unable to floss my teeth as usual. Thanks to a wonderful friend who is a dental hygienist I found a wonderful gadget.

It is a electric flosser and whitener. I use it for the flossing, but if it whitens my teeth some too, great. It is a hand held item that you push a button and a plastic probe like tip that you exchange every flossing, flosses your teeth. I am even able to floss under my permanent bridges.

It was available in the toothbrush and toothpaste aisle at the local Target. I love it.
    God Bless and have a good day, Mary

Just what I need! We don't have Targets in Canada, but I will look out for in other stores. Does it have a brand name Mary?
    skeezix
    dx. rrms Nov/09. Not using DMD's.
    Life is too short to wear boring socks.

Comment

That sounds like a good thing; I'll look for it.

How does it whiten your teeth though???

Diane
      You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one.

Comment

In Canada, you can get a battery operated gadget to floss your teeth. It's called a Hummingbird, I think. Doesn't whiten teeth, though. I think I got mine at Superstore. The nylon 'string' is a bit thick for close together teeth. It's not as good as regular flossing but sure beats no flossing.
        Laurakim

Comment

name

The brand name that I bought was water pick and yes the floss is a little thick but once again better then not flossing. I only bought the whitening because that was all that was available at the time.
          God Bless and have a good day, Mary

Comment

Working...
          X