No announcement yet.

Remission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, thanks for all the information everyone. I will enjoy it. Last night was a little tough sleeping, just a very very mild set of symptoms but no morning stiffness again! So happy.

I think I'm getting used to the fatigue. It stinks to be tired all of the time but at least I can deal with it now.

The weather has been real rainy and cool here in Maryland. Everyone hates it but meeee lol I'm not excited about the summer since all of this started but just like someone else here said, "I'm tougher!!!"

Comment

I am having a remission. I had two and a half months of symptoms, got so bad I could hardly walk, had vertigo, numbness, tingling, pin pricks, stabbing pains, severe hug at times, calf pains, bladder confusion, bowel confusion, head pressure and sometimes overwhelming fatigue.

These have all gradually subsided apart from one leg has much less tingling, it is still there and so is a mild hug that comes and goes, but there is a sense of wellbeing, no fatigue, no other symptoms.

I have no idea what will happen next and I did fear this time that I was into PPMS, but I think RRMS is still the order of the day, so am enjoying it as much as possible before the next onslaught

Comment

Working...
      X