Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About Me Who doesn't know how to post to a ongoing thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About Me Who doesn't know how to post to a ongoing thread!

Hi everyone! I am LaDonna, a 47 year old who has had MS since what the neuro thinks is high school. I didn't start treatment until 2.5 years ago. So by then and with all of the ongoing symptoms and rapidly recurring relapses the only med that did anything for me was tysabri.

I am married to a wonderful man for 23 years who helps me through the fog and the pain that I can't seem to shake. He has stepped up and taken over more and more of the home front responsibilities. I have 3 step children who are all grown and close to my age. 2 sons, 1 40 and 1 37 and a daughter 41. I have 4 grandchildren3 girls and 1 boy. The girls are the light of my eye. The boy lives far away so I am not close to him sob. I have 2 poodles who are my constant companions. They love me like my kids if not more. I write poetry, paint with acrylic oil pastels and water color. The spasticity in my hands has slowed my art down some but that's ok. The most important thing about me is that I am a Christian and am washed in the Blood. I don't read as I can't find anything that is good. I like music and I love HGTV and house hunters. Wells that's my life. Sorry I was so wordy. But whew there is a lot in 47 years.

Hello LaDonna

Welcome to MS World

Sounds like you may have had MS for quite awhile. Good you have a treatment to help now.

So glad to hear you have a good husband, and grandchildren to enjoy. And 2 poodles too.

You have artistic abilities too, how cool!

Hope to see more of your posts, and also that you enjoy these forums, and what they have to offer.

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
    X