Liberation Treatment in India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK Stacy, What happened?

Did you have the procedure done? If so, then what are the results? Please share your experience with all of us. There is nothing more frustrating than hearing that people are have the Liberation Treatment done and then never hearing from them again.

Comment

I did have the procedure done. I will start a new thread under "general questions".

Comment

My Aunt Just Had The Liberation Treatment

Hi! I just thought I'd let you know that my aunt Angela is in India RIGHT NOW, and has had the $30,000 liberation treatment done last night. I am so on pins and needles waiting to hear back from her as to how it went!

Comment

Success!

Okay, so I've heard back from my Aunt in the meantime regarding her Liberation treatment, and she can now feel warmth returning to her feet! and this is just hours after the procedure! So, we now just need to wait and see how it progresses. We all know that real results in improving mobility and motor skills won't happen overnight, and will take a fair amount of rehabilitation. It'll be so awesome if my aunt can get rid of her wheelchairs and walkers!

Comment

Originally posted by si-si View Post

Hi everyone..I am new here and live in Thornhill, On. I also go to St. Mikes regularily and have heard of this CCVSI procedure,, does it really work? I was diagnosed in 2006 with relapsing/remitting. Denied it for two years but my symptoms have gotten much worse in the last year. I am very depressed now and lost my job about 1.5 years ago. Am not on any meds because I can't stand the thought of some disgusting chemicals in my body. But do the shots really help? Not sure what to do..Thanks for reading this rambling!!
            Hi si si,

I live in Ajax, was DX this year. First attack was 2006 also, doctor thought I had a disc problem in my back and was the reason I couldn't walk properly. I was tired all the time but I used to work a lot so didn't think about it.

I inject Copaxone every 2 days. And I will say I feel a marginal difference, but I have no new lesions in my brain since I started the treatment, when I had 5 new ones in 3 months before I started. Which is the most important thing to me.

It is a personal choice but I have twins daughters and I want to able to walk with them in 20 years.

Comment

Hi,

Do we have any updates on how people are doing who had the treatment in India?

J4g

Comment

What is the latest news?

Originally posted by mayoma View Post
                i'm one of the 8 pioneers who have gone to India for the Liberation Treatment. I had the treatment just 2 wks ago and am already seeing improvements with: blood circulation-warm hands, a clearer mind, more strength in my hand, which was one of my last symptoms, and a lot less fatigue! Praise the Lord for such an advance in the medical field!
                Hello Mayoma, we have not heard from you, how has the progress been since then and which city in India did you go to?

Comment

Working...
                X