Water Boosts Brain Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Water Boosts Brain Power

As I've been reading a lot of info on MS sites these days, I've noticed there is nothing about the importance of water. So I decided to do a little research and post it. Did you know that water enhances nerve transmission and improves cognitive function? Here's the link if you want to know more:-)

Moderator's Note: URL removed per guideline #3 - you may put this information in your Profile

Originally posted by TraciThau View Post
    As I've been reading a lot of info on MS sites these days, I've noticed there is nothing about the importance of water. So I decided to do a little research and post it. Did you know that water enhances nerve transmission and improves cognitive function? Here's the link if you want to know more:-)

That's funny! I have been drinking 100oz (or more) of water a day for many years. Apparently my CNS has not heard water is supposed to help transmission.
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

@Snoopy There was alot of info as to why water helps etc but I must have done something wrong, I thought you could post helpful article links but it was removed. Sorry!

Comment

@Snoopy There was alot of info as to why water helps etc but I must have done something wrong, I thought you could post helpful article links but it was removed. Sorry!
        Hi TraciThau

Was your link to a personal website?

If so, that is why it was removed per MSWorld Guideline #6:

6. URLs or WEB SITES: MSWorld allows posting website addresses of reputable sources, that are related to Multiple Sclerosis. Posting personal websites/URLs is not allowed. These may be put in your profile, or set as your MSWorld Homepage. (See Guideline #2 for more information concerning Member’s Profile)

At this time, personal websites are not allowed to be posted in the forums.

However, you may put the link/ URL in your profile, where registered members can access it.

Sorry if this caused any confusion.

Take Care
        PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

My article was removed

@koko My article was not a personal blog. It's a free informational blog dedicated to sharing information I've learned and experiences about living with MS. If that's not okay, I understand. I thought MS World had a story section where this could be shared. Did I post in the wrong place or MS blogs are not allowed?

Comment

@koko My article was not a personal blog. It's a free informational blog dedicated to sharing information I've learned and experiences about living with MS. If that's not okay, I understand. I thought MS World had a story section where this could be shared. Did I post in the wrong place or MS blogs are not allowed?
            Hi Trace - You are correct in that personal blogs are not allowed in the message boards. I noticed in your profile you had included the link and that is perfectly OK.

Please continue to share your views and experiences here!
            1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
            Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Water Boosts Brain Power

Yes, thanks, Traci, for sharing your insights and opinions.

There are so many strategies that we can use to increase wellness. Drinking enough water is definitely one of them!
              ~ Faith
              MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
              (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
              - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
              - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
              - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
              X