helpless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

helpless

my mum has had m.s for about 20-30 years (before me) and i have seen her get worse and worse over the years she has now developed into severe m.s she is in a wheelchair constant and can hardly hold herself upright and can barely do anything for herself anymore. i have been told she should be given an ms nurse but she hasnt she is being left! im looking online at people talking about end stages of ms and im freaking out as it descibes her. what do i do? she used to be a whole different person but im losing her. im losing my mum. someone just tell me its going to be ok i need advice

(((((((HUGS)))))))

Sweetie--None of us know what the future holds. I am so sorry your precious Momma is so ill with this horrid disease. If I were you, I'd call my local MS Chapter, call the main number, and tell the representative what is going on. He/She will surely get you answers and hopefully assistance. Please know I am praying for you, your Momma, and your family.

The MS website is nationalmssociety.org.

Love and Prayers--Melissa
    Melissa--Betaseron 2007-2010; Novantrone 2008; Tysabri 2010-2012; Rituxan 2012; Tecfidera 2015; Currently-No DMD

Healer is my GOD!

Comment

Maybe this site could help as well http://www.mssociety.org.uk/
      ~Kim in NV~ Dx RRMS on the Spring Equinox 2008 , at age 44. *Aubagio* That which does not kill us only makes us stronger

Comment

I'm sorry that I can't give you advice but I can empathize with you. My mom had MS and I know how difficult it is to deal with seeing a loved one decline.

I did my best to let her know how much I loved her. My best memories are when we could laugh together. Keep strong for her and don't forget to take care of yourself, too.

Comment

I'm so sorry. I'm not sure where you live, but this is another possible resource: http://www.msaustralia.org.au/

I hope you can find the help your dear mum needs.
          ((((Hugs))))
          Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Working...
          X