Clear All

• Shocked
    replied
    Newbie here

Live in Meaford.. just moved back

Leave a comment:

• aspen
    replied
    I have been referred to the ms clinic in Ottawa ...

Did you find an answer re: this neuro being at the clinic?

Any name hints?? LOL. Who do I NOT want to see? I've seen some not-so-good ratings for certain neuro docs there.

Would love to chat with folks who go to the Ottawa clinic -- currently it has the shortest wait time from TO east.

Thank you :-).

Leave a comment:

• Tammy-Rose
    replied
    I also have dr. crisp

Originally posted by SherryO53 View Post
    Hello Amber 23,

I have Dr. Crisp as my neurologist after trying one at St. Mikey's and Sunnybrook. I had previously been a patient of his for a completely unrelated issue to MS. I was very impressed then but, when my body began retaliating against me, he had a 6 mos. waiting list. A diagnosis of MS and 7 yrs. later, I was able to get him back as my G.P. Neurologist;
    I also see Dr. Feinstein at Sunnybrook.
    It appears we have more than living in Ontario, in common!

Sherry53
    I also have Dr. Crisp and i live in Fenelon Falls its a long way to go but he is a one. and it does take a while to see him.Love to hear from more people.

Leave a comment:

• aspen
    replied
    I've emailed you :-).

Thanks again!

Originally posted by Kickboxer2 View Post
    Hi Aspen, I have updated my profile, you should be able to contact me now via email. Hope you are well!

Leave a comment:

• Kickboxer2
    replied
    Connection!

Hi Aspen, I have updated my profile, you should be able to contact me now via email. Hope you are well!

Leave a comment:

• Kickboxer2
    replied
    Thanks Seasha for the information, I will update this tomorrow so we can connect Aspen! Take care.

Leave a comment:

• aspen
    replied
    I hope ...

we can figure this out :-).

Leave a comment:

• Seasha
    replied
    Hi Kickboxer!

Email addresses must be manually added to user profiles for them to be visible. Here's how to do it:

Click on UserCP (1st item on the left in the dark blue Navbar under the MSWorld logo)
    Choose Edit Your Details
    Scroll down to Additional Information. Type your email address in the URL field
    Scroll to page bottom and click Save Changes

Your profile is only visible to registered logged-in members. Adding your email to your profile is done purely by choice. You can remove it at any time.

**To view others email addresses (if they list them) is to click on a member's name in their post. Then click on View Public Profile. Click on the blue tab called Contact Info. If they have added an email, you will then see it.

Hope this helps!

Leave a comment:

• Kickboxer2
    replied
    Hey Aspen, I have tried to post my email and I don't think the moderator will allow it. Can any other members advise us new bees how to connect? I truly believe we both could benefit! My email is in my profile, however, I don't seem to be able to search others either?

Leave a comment:

• Kickboxer2
    replied
    Hi Aspen,
    Hopefully the moderators will allow my email address here, It is in my profile but I can't seem to figure out how to look at other profiles either! My general email is
    It would be great to connect and chat. Hope you are enjoying the nice weather today, I find the fresh air and sunshine helps.

**Email address removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to UserCP > Edit Details**

Leave a comment:

• aspen
    replied
    Thank you, Kickboxer ...

... for responding! I couldn't find your email -- I would love to message or email you if possible with more questions. Alternating between strong and not-so-much ... :-P.

Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• Kickboxer2
    replied
    Nero- Eastern Ontario

Hey! I am from Kingston, Ontario! My journey much like yours currently. I have officially been diagnosed since last fall after five years and two major flare ups. I attend KGH Nero department, Dr. Brunet. He has an amazing team. From the research we did and my family doctor the wait times seem to be the same between Toronto and Ottawa. Google him, he is active in the MS Society and has been involved in a lot of research. We find him to work very well with my family doctor and between the two, I am very comfortable with my treatment plan. I started Copaxone in October, usual drug issues but managing. Hang in there, my email is in my profile if you need more information. Good luck, stay strong.

Leave a comment:

• aspen
    replied
    New here ...

from eastern Ontario (greater Kingston area) and no diagnosis as of yet.

I've just recently started with ms-like symptoms (facial pain, right-side weakness, memory and speech issues); just had a 2nd mri and would very much like people's opinions about the following ms clinics: Ottawa, Kingston, St. Mikes and McMaster. What are the neurologists like? What is the wait time (I've read here six months -- is that still the norm?), which have good supports and programs? Obviously some are closer than others, but it might be worth the drive.

Additionally, I'm trying to look into the different neurologists --I've read through this (very long!) thread, but wondering if things may have changed. I've already had one misdiagnosis from my first neurologist which has slowed things down and I really want to be sent the right direction next time :-(.

Thank you for any help or advice ... this wasn't the journey I was planning but looking forward to making the best of it :-).

Leave a comment:

• haikums
    replied
    Close by

Originally posted by jery101 View Post
    Hi my name Is Colleen..I live in the welland, Ont, Canada.. So nice to see other Canadians..
    Hi Colleen

I'm from Welland as well. I haven't been visiting MSWorld much in recent years, but it is definitely a great resource and community.

Stay inspired!
    Michelle

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to UserCP > Edit Details**

Leave a comment:

• jery101
    replied
    Hi my name Is Colleen..I live in the welland, Ont, Canada.. So nice to see other Canadians..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X