This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Aspen,
    Hopefully the moderators will allow my email address here, It is in my profile but I can't seem to figure out how to look at other profiles either! My general email is
    It would be great to connect and chat. Hope you are enjoying the nice weather today, I find the fresh air and sunshine helps.

**Email address removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to UserCP > Edit Details**

Comment

Hey Aspen, I have tried to post my email and I don't think the moderator will allow it. Can any other members advise us new bees how to connect? I truly believe we both could benefit! My email is in my profile, however, I don't seem to be able to search others either?

Comment

Hi Kickboxer!

Email addresses must be manually added to user profiles for them to be visible. Here's how to do it:

Click on UserCP (1st item on the left in the dark blue Navbar under the MSWorld logo)
        Choose Edit Your Details
        Scroll down to Additional Information. Type your email address in the URL field
        Scroll to page bottom and click Save Changes

Your profile is only visible to registered logged-in members. Adding your email to your profile is done purely by choice. You can remove it at any time.

**To view others email addresses (if they list them) is to click on a member's name in their post. Then click on View Public Profile. Click on the blue tab called Contact Info. If they have added an email, you will then see it.

Hope this helps!
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

I hope ...

we can figure this out :-).

Comment

Thanks Seasha for the information, I will update this tomorrow so we can connect Aspen! Take care.

Comment

Connection!

Hi Aspen, I have updated my profile, you should be able to contact me now via email. Hope you are well!

Comment

I've emailed you :-).

Thanks again!

Originally posted by Kickboxer2 View Post
                Hi Aspen, I have updated my profile, you should be able to contact me now via email. Hope you are well!

Comment

I also have dr. crisp

Originally posted by SherryO53 View Post
                  Hello Amber 23,

I have Dr. Crisp as my neurologist after trying one at St. Mikey's and Sunnybrook. I had previously been a patient of his for a completely unrelated issue to MS. I was very impressed then but, when my body began retaliating against me, he had a 6 mos. waiting list. A diagnosis of MS and 7 yrs. later, I was able to get him back as my G.P. Neurologist;
                  I also see Dr. Feinstein at Sunnybrook.
                  It appears we have more than living in Ontario, in common!

Sherry53
                  I also have Dr. Crisp and i live in Fenelon Falls its a long way to go but he is a one. and it does take a while to see him.Love to hear from more people.

Comment

I have been referred to the ms clinic in Ottawa ...

Did you find an answer re: this neuro being at the clinic?

Any name hints?? LOL. Who do I NOT want to see? I've seen some not-so-good ratings for certain neuro docs there.

Would love to chat with folks who go to the Ottawa clinic -- currently it has the shortest wait time from TO east.

Thank you :-).

Comment

Newbie here

Live in Meaford.. just moved back

Comment

Ottawa MS Clinic

Aspen,

I'm seeing a neuro at the Ottawa MS Clinic. I can try answer questions for you.

P.S I'd not put a lot of faith in the "rate your md" websites.

M
                        “Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.”
                        ~ Mark Twain . . .Or a typo on the Internet. Srsly.

Comment

Very true -- I tend not to be concerned about the "rating" -- my doctor rates low because of a few disgruntled types, but I know for me, he's pretty good. I do find the comments helpful when you can tell they were written by someone who doesn't have a vendetta because they had to wait too long or something silly.

If I were to open up my email address for a few days, would you be willing to email me?

Originally posted by MizMeesha View Post
                          Aspen,

I'm seeing a neuro at the Ottawa MS Clinic. I can try answer questions for you.

P.S I'd not put a lot of faith in the "rate your md" websites.

M

Comment

Of course I would.

M
                            “Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.”
                            ~ Mark Twain . . .Or a typo on the Internet. Srsly.

Comment

Thank you!

You should be able to access my email address now.
                              Originally posted by MizMeesha View Post
                              Of course I would.

M

Comment

I have an ms clinic appointment booked at St. Mike's in Toronto

Given that the waiting list is a year ... shocked and grateful that I'm being seen quickly.

They have a new fellow working with Dr. O'Connor, a Dr. Theaudin. Has anyone seen her? How is the clinic?

Any info appreciated :-). I'm trying to keep my expectations low ...

Comment

Working...
                                X