Announcement

Collapse

WELCOME TO OUR NEW HOME!

Hello MSWorld Members,

Welcome to our new home! We hope you love it as much as we do!

we promise.

to offer current and relevant information.

to grow a community built on positive and affirming support.

to showcase member creativity.

to provide safe chat rooms.

to provide well moderated forums.

we believe that what we give as a community comes back to us.

welcome to MSWorld on this journey through a different lens. together. we are msworld.
we are. community.

We appreciate your understanding as we finalize our new home. Our arcade is still currently under construction and won’t be available for a while. Thank you for your patience while we prepare a new and improved arcade for you.

enjoy our new home.

support reimagined.
See more
See less

What musical instrument can i play with one hand ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What musical instrument can i play with one hand ?
    Off the top of my head the harmonica might fit the bill. Some might not see it as a "serious" instrument, but it's cheap, relatively easy to learn, and lends itself to a variety of musical genres and styles.

My left hand is stiff and fingers curl in cannot do chords.
    Ditto. When my son was taking guitar lessons I dabbled with the idea of restringing a guitar backwards and learning to play with my right hand as my fret hand like Jimmy Hendrix played, but never followed through.
    59M / RRMS / Dx1987 / Ocrevus

Comment

[QUOTE=gellexi;1526766, I do know what a theremin is. Think Good Vibrations and The Twilight Zone. You mentioned a couple of other instruments in your posts that I have never heard of. I'll look into them. Thank you for your help, Brad.[/QUOTE]

"Over the Rainbow" well played on the theremin: http://www.openculture.com/2016/09/s...-theremin.html

Comment

Working...
      X