X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KoKo
    replied
    Originally posted by 502E79 View Post
    We fell asleep in one world and woke up in another. Sudenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mecca is empty.

Hugs & kisses suddenly become weapons, and not visiting parents and friends becomes an act of love.

Suddenly you realize that power, beauty & money are worthless & can’t get you the oxygen you’re fighting for. The world continues its life and it is beautiful. It only puts humans in cages. I think it’s sending us a message:

”You’re not necessary. The air, earth, water and sky without you are fine. When you come back remember that you are My guests. Not My masters.”
    Very profound. Thank you Jer.

Leave a comment:

• SNOOPY
    replied
    Very true.

Thank you for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• 502E79
    started a topic Unknown author...

Unknown author...

We fell asleep in one world and woke up in another. Sudenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mecca is empty.

Hugs & kisses suddenly become weapons, and not visiting parents and friends becomes an act of love.

Suddenly you realize that power, beauty & money are worthless & can’t get you the oxygen you’re fighting for. The world continues its life and it is beautiful. It only puts humans in cages. I think it’s sending us a message:

”You’re not necessary. The air, earth, water and sky without you are fine. When you come back remember that you are My guests. Not My masters.”
Working...
X