Juice Plus supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juice Plus supplements

Just wondering if anyone has tried these.
    Its supposed to help with stress, inflammation, immune system, etc.

Thanks

Juice Plus

Yes, I took these for the 3 years prior to starting a drug therapy after my diagnosis. I took 3 fruit in the morning and 3 vegetable at dinner, instead of the recommended two. The theory came from another MS Juice Plus user, who felt the recommended was for the healthy and we needed more. In any case, you can't overdose on fruits and veggies...the body only uses what vitamins it needs from them as opposed to supplements.

I basically took those with a cod liver oil pill, and a very low saturated fat diet. Watch out for hydrogenated oils too on the labels and cut dairy product fat down to 1-2%. I also lowered my red meat intake and ate more turkey, chicken and fish. When eating red meat, I ate very lean cuts and only once or so a week. All that being said, I had no exacerbations in that time. My next one was after catching some virus from the kids, and it scared me into staring one of the injectables. I have to say, I have slacked on that diet, but I am trying to get back to it, because I had more energy and had gotten down to my High School weight pre kids!

I am almost there again. The Copaxone did not seem to work for me, so I am starting Beta Seron, which is flaring up every symptom and then some that I ever had! This is supposed to be caused by the fever from the drug...waiting it out, and having an MRI to make sure.

In short, it can't hurt you getting extra servings of fruit and veggies and may actually prevent a lot of health issues. The current recommendation is now 7 servings per day, and since the soil is no longer as rich in nutrients, and organics are so expensive, pretty much no one gets enough.

Good luck, I hope this helped. I added the Juice Plus to a Swank type diet, they have a website and a book if you are interested. Also, if you decide to take 3 ea. per day, you have to start with one, then two and work up to three so that your body can detox, and get used to the good stuff. Otherwise you will get crampy stomach. They sell it in batches that work out to 2 of ea. per day, so you would have to change the shipping schedule to get enough to do 3and have it shipped sooner.

Many studies have been done on various diseases and the help of Juice Plus.

Comment

Working...
    X