Nerve Pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nerve Pain

Has anyone found anything nonpharmaceutical that helps with nerve pain?

A good vitamin B complex, Benfotiamine, R-lipoic acid and ALCAR, all have been reported to help with nerve pain. It won't hurt to try.

Ran

Comment

I use bentothiamine, b vitamins, and the rebuilder. Do a search on the web for rebuilder medical device. You put socks on your feet with electrodes attached and it helps the pain and get the muscles massaged too. I like it and insurance paid for it. I just filled out their online form and they did the rest of the work. I don't reperesent them I am just happy with the product. It has b vitamins in the lotion you apply also.

Comment

Oil for nerve pain

Hi,

I don't know exactly what you would like to try for the nerve pain, but I know that there is an special herbal oil to masage with that, what will help.

Originally posted by JustJennAgain View Post
        Has anyone found anything nonpharmaceutical that helps with nerve pain?

Comment

Many thanks for the suggestions...I am looking into the supplements, will definitely ask my doc about the Rebuilder Treatment system, and was hoping I could get a name for the herbal oil to massage onto my legs? Thank you all so much...I am so sick of meds and their side effects!

Comment

yes a B complex. Make sure you are getting a whole foods B complex. This will have the active forms of the B viatmins.
            NutritionTara
            Eat better, feel better and be richer for it.

Comment

Working...
            X