Reservetrol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reservetrol

hi, I've recently read about this supplement helping people with cognitive issues... Can you shed any light?

Hi! After my Mom was diagnosed with breast cancer I was asked to participate in a study on resveritrol. I was very willing to be a part of the study, but when I checked with my neuro to make sure it was okay, she said she would rather I didn't. She was concerned that it might cause some problems with the other medications I'm taking for ms. She wasn't sure, but felt it wasn't worth the risk.

I have to say I was disappointed but I do respect my neuro so followed her advice. I was hoping that by being a part of the study, I may help someone down the road. I do know that resveritrol is thought to possibly help in many things. There is alot of research being done on it. I don't know if it helps with cognitive issues. I could sure use some help with that!

Jen

Comment

Originally posted by JenAM View Post
      Hi! After my Mom was diagnosed with breast cancer I was asked to participate in a study on resveritrol. I was very willing to be a part of the study, but when I checked with my neuro to make sure it was okay, she said she would rather I didn't. She was concerned that it might cause some problems with the other medications I'm taking for ms. She wasn't sure, but felt it wasn't worth the risk.

I have to say I was disappointed but I do respect my neuro so followed her advice. I was hoping that by being a part of the study, I may help someone down the road. I do know that resveritrol is thought to possibly help in many things. There is alot of research being done on it. I don't know if it helps with cognitive issues. I could sure use some help with that!

Jen

I'm surprised your neuro gave that advice. I'm really not sure how it would be a problem.

I take resveratrol every day. I can say they are all not created equally. Shop the brands and content before buying to get the greatest bang for the buck.
      Don't be afraid of the waves- Focus on the MASTER walking on the water - you won't even SEE the waves

Comment

Working...
      X