Where to buy ionized CA plus Magnesium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy ionized CA plus Magnesium

I have been looking for a couple of things on Swanson's site, without success. They are:

1. ionized calcium plus magnesium
    2. whole food B-complex

Any idea where I might order these supplements?

Can't help with the calcium as I'm still looking. I purchase whole food B12 complex (liquid) from phpure web site.
    I'm not perfect....just forgiven!

Comment

Originally posted by Nance View Post
      I have been looking for a couple of things on Swanson's site, without success. They are:

1. ionized calcium plus magnesium
      2. whole food B-complex

Any idea where I might order these supplements?
      I can't use specific names but an ionized calcium would be a calcium salt; so look at the ingredients: calcium lactate, citrate, fulvate are ionized forms of calcium. It requires more pills because of the lower amount of elemental calcium in the product. Most of these will contain magnesium. If wishing to take separate, additional magnesium: spasticity, sleep, blood-sugar...I use magnesium glycinate.
      Whole food Bs: the ingredients will be listed as: thiamin cocarboxylate, riboflavin-5-phosphate, niacinamide, pyridoxal-5-phosphate, 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate, ....
      Synthetic B vitamins will be listed as: Thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, pyridoxine, folate....
      Manufacturers are getting better at providing the active forms of Bs. Just have to be a knowledgeable consumer when reading the labels. GL
      NutritionTara
      Eat better, feel better and be richer for it.

Comment

Working...
      X