This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shakeology

Has anyone else tried Shakeology with success? I was about to ask for an increase in my anti-fatigue medicine, but with one month on the Shakeology, my fatigue levels were decreased. I still need the regular dosage of provigil, but just wondering if anyone else had the same success? Not sure if it was just a nutrient I was lacking or if it really was my MS.

What is shakeology?
    Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
    Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
    Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

Originally posted by TripleL View Post
      Not sure if it was just a nutrient I was lacking or if it really was my MS.
      Many MS patients have already had blood tests out the ying-yang so if you are lacking a certain nutrient or have a deficiency in this or that, isn't that something that you are already of?

If not, why not see what the next result of screenings would yield?

Comment

What is Shakeology?
        Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

Shakeology is another vitamin/mineral/meal replacement shake. It's apparently one of the hot products being sold online by affiliate sites that make a commission on sales. The thing that tells you it's an affiliate product is that, when you google it, you come up with dozens (hundreds? I didn't look that far) of sites that all say basically the same thing, right down to the marketing blurbs and graphics. For anyone who wants more information, there's certainly no shortage of it online.

Comment

shakeology i thought thats was when i didnt get enought to drink and started going thru th dt's lol

Comment

The name is rather odd, isn't it. The suffix "-ology" means "the study of", so the name is literally "the study of shakes". Weird!
              Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
              Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
              Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

Multi-level marketing. Need I say more?
                “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” Ernest Hemingway
                Diagnosed 1979

Comment

snake oil? sounds like it.
                  hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
                  volunteer
                  MS World
                  hunterd@msworld.org
                  PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Working...
                  X