Gluten, blood flow, CCSVI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gluten, blood flow, CCSVI

A few months ago, I was tested for CCSVI and it was discovered I have extremely slow blood flow with the veins so twisty they look like a big knot. Different from most with CCSVI that have the blood reflux problem, mine just doesn't flow well.

I also noticed that whenever I eat things containing gluten, my right hand goes extra weak and numb and cold to the touch. There is also a steep increase in fatigue.

So I started looking for a correlation between gluten and blood flow recognized by real medical info and sure enough, there's a link! Tara I'm sure would know more.

I haven't had my vascular/CCSVI treated since it's too expensive for me, but those who suspect/know they have vascular issues with the MS might want to try giving up gluten and see if it helps.

Sillygirl, thank your for sharing your experience; for noticing what foods affect your neurology. I am unaware of any connection. We can maybe extrapolate the physiological connection between inflammation in the arteries from a immune/allergic response and restricted blood flow. Inflammation in the arteries is the new buzzword for many chronic diseases.
    I'd love to read more; could you give us a link
    NutritionTara
    Eat better, feel better and be richer for it.

Comment

Working...
    X