Tara- Thank You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tara- Thank You

I just wanted to tell you thank you for your advice & for responding to my questions. I have decided to try a gluten free diet per your suggestion. I thought it might be nice to know that your advice & expertise has not fallen on deaf ears.

I feel that Tara is absolutely amazing. At first I had misgivings because of so many outlandish claims that nutrition and diet experts make. However, Tara does not violate the basic tenets of logic and her stuff is rooted in sound science.

So I truly value her input and expertise and I very much enjoy her insight.

Comment

Originally posted by RavenousWolf View Post
      I feel that Tara is absolutely amazing. At first I had misgivings because of so many outlandish claims that nutrition and diet experts make. However, Tara does not violate the basic tenets of logic and her stuff is rooted in sound science.

So I truly value her input and expertise and I very much enjoy her insight.
      I ditto that.
      Don't be afraid of the waves- Focus on the MASTER walking on the water - you won't even SEE the waves

Comment

Thank you
        NutritionTara
        Eat better, feel better and be richer for it.

Comment

THANK YOU Tara

I agree Thank You Tara, your service here is greatly appreciated.

There is so much info out there that has to be purchased and is too extreme; it is great to have this forum with you at the helm.
          Give life meaning, live life by the 9 Noble Virtues.

Comment

Originally posted by nutritiontara View Post
            Thank you
            After I started looking into Tara's background and how radical her own private practice is, I felt like I could kick myself. Not only are her insights and methodolgy rooted in good science, she also points out why there are drawbacks on certain items.

I took a look at her web site but much the material is like way over my head. I was wondering if Tara has any of the stuff someone could teach someone the value of nutrion but at a beginner's level. I just need to start at the bottom and slowly move up.

Comment

Working...
            X