Gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gas

Wow. Will it ever end? I'm waiting for my gut to get used to this. Any reccomendations? I have gas all the time and it's pretty lethal

I feel like I'm 12, I had to giggle.
    Have you tried Beano?

Comment

I might. I think I have to figure out what the culprit is. Last night's curry seems calm. I think some animal protien (I had a can of tuna last night) seems to keep the lid on things.

We're never too old for toilet humor

But seriously - don't walk behind me in the supermarket.

Comment

Gas-X works pretty well too.

As for the culprit, have you increased the amount of Brassica vegetables in your diet? Broccoli, cabbage etc. can produce some truly awesome sound effects.

Speaking of sound effects (since we're currently enjoying toilet humor), my husband used to sit on a big exercise ball while using his computer...talk about an echo!

Comment

You made me laugh again!

Like you said, we're never too old......

For me, raw veggies give me problems but those same veggies cooked don't bother me nearly as much. Salad always effects me so I have to laugh & tell my husband, "see I knew salad wasn't good for you!"

Comment

Have you been tested for Celiac?
            Melinda
            Click on my user name to visit my JourneywithJanice blog and follow our stem cell adventure.

Comment

Originally posted by MomRN View Post
              Have you been tested for Celiac?

No, not sure I want another disease For the most part, I have a well-functioning stomach. Now that my family is back in town and I'm eating more protien, the gas is minimal. Turkey yesterday, tuna today... stable. When they were gone I was eating lentils and whole cans of beans, so i guess I sort of deserved it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigA View Post
                Wow. Will it ever end? I'm waiting for my gut to get used to this. Any reccomendations? I have gas all the time and it's pretty lethal
                Bowel flora?? try some multi-strained probiotics. 20-30 minutes before meals. May take 2-3 weeks to notice a difference.
                Where state were all those tornados in????
                NutritionTara
                Eat better, feel better and be richer for it.

Comment

Working...
                X