Multi-vitamin recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi-vitamin recommendations

Looking to take a new multi-vitamin. I've done the individual ones but now being a busy mom I don't do anything. Would like to start back with 1-2 multivitamins a day and then go from there.

I am 40, female, NOT in pre-menopause.

Recommendations appreciated. Thank you.

I thought it would be nice to not swallow a bunch of individual supplements every day. I've looked and not found a multi-vitamin that has the right stuff. For instance almost all of them include iron and people with MS are advised against supplementing with iron.

With Tara's help at narrowing the list- I swallow under 20 various tablets per day now.
    Don't be afraid of the waves- Focus on the MASTER walking on the water - you won't even SEE the waves

Comment

Hi mom_2_two,

In case you are still checking in on this thread ---

I have been using NOW foods brand - Eve softgel multivitamin . I have not been able to find it in any store so I order online. I am quite pleased with this multivitamin.
      Diagnosed 1984
      “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Multivitamin without iron

Hello,
        I've been taking Ortho Molecular's "Alpa Base without iron" for about 3 months now. It was suggested by a doctor, and when I compared it to many of the supplements I was taking individually I realized I can save money by buying one bottle that has it all in its daily dose. It includes 1,000mg of Vit C, 1,000iu of D3, 1,000mcg of B12, plus good amounts of calcium, magnesium, and zinc all of which I was taking separate pills to acquire.
        Message me if you want the name of a pharmacy that you can place an order online and they ship free to your door.
        In health,
        IG
        Irish.Girl 40 yrs old
        Diagnosed with RRMS 2004 at 30 yrs old
        Possibly transitioning to SPMS
        Rebif 3 mos, Copaxone 5 yrs
        Last 4 years no DMD

Comment

Working...
        X