Cut it in half!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cut it in half!

I was reading an article on Dr. Oz's website yesterday that said when you take a multi-vitamin, to cut it in half and take half in the morning and the other half in the evening in order to make full use of the vitamins and spread them out over the day. Makes sense to me! Just thought I'd share.
    Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
    Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
    Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

I'm trying to think of an appropriate utensil to cut those horse pills called multivitamins in half.

I do not have MS. I have Whatchamacallit; and all of the symptoms are mirages.

Comment

I thought you were only supposed to cut meds in half if they were scored. although maybe that doesn't matter if you end up taking the whole thing in one day....
      Diagnosed June 2011, Avonex 7/11-12/11

"We don't describe the world we see, we see the world we describe"

Comment

Originally posted by Tinkerbell65 View Post
        I thought you were only supposed to cut meds in half if they were scored. although maybe that doesn't matter if you end up taking the whole thing in one day....
        It's true that you aren't supposed to cut medications in half unless they're scored. But we aren't talking medications here, we're talking supplements, where having a very precise dosage isn't usually a requirement.

Comment

Good point! Thanks, Sequoia!
          Diagnosed June 2011, Avonex 7/11-12/11

"We don't describe the world we see, we see the world we describe"

Comment

Working...
          X