Question about ala/alc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about ala/alc

I started taking the supplements about 10 days ago. I have been nauseous for 7 days and realized that's the only thing that has changed in my routine. I believe it is due to taking them on an empty stomach and then eating breakfast an hour later. Should I try to take it with food? It was very effective for me until the nausea hit. I would like to try it still. Does anyone else out there take it with breakfast , and do you find that it still works that way? I am taking 1200 mg of the alc and 400 mg of the ala.

I doubled my dosage of ALC a few weeks ago because I was working long hours and hoping it would help, but ended up having nausea with it. I returned to my regular dosage and was fine.

For best results, they should be taken on an empty stomach, but I often take mine with food and they still work fine for me.

I hope this helps.

Lisa
    Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
    Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
    Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

Working...
    X