Cinnamon????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinnamon????

Are they really going to do a mice trial on Cinnamon in MS??? Chicago at Rush University Medical Center scientist believes that cinnamon may stop the destructive process of ms. Is this even possible??

For right now it's a mice trial but still....cinnamon? crazy.
    Love, Laugh, Live...in this order
    Dx'd 2-24-11 - Baclofen 60 mg/day 5-11, LDN 4.5 mg/day 9-24-11, Cymbalta 60mg/day for pain 11-11

Originally posted by inmoni5 View Post
    Are they really going to do a mice trial on Cinnamon in MS??? Chicago at Rush University Medical Center scientist believes that cinnamon may stop the destructive process of ms. Is this even possible??

For right now it's a mice trial but still....cinnamon? crazy.
    It's not that crazy!

I already take cinnamon extract tablets 3 times a day to lower my blood sugar (I have diabetes).

Many people with MS take turmeric, another common spice, because it's an anti-inflammatory. agent.

The fact that we eat them frequently in small quantities makes us tend to take culinary herbs & spices for granted, but they can have potent medicinal properties.

Comment

If you Google “cinnamon health benefits” you will understand way it is possible.

My issue I have with all the health benefits studies is that they rarely say what kind of cinnamon was used.

For daily supplement I take Ceylon cinnamon from Sri Lanka is the true cinnamon, and only has a trace amount of a chemical that you can overdose on.
      Unlike China Tung Hing or Indonesia Korintje cinnamon.

For smelling to improve memory I’m Guessing China Tung Hing cinnamon would be the best, it smells the best and is much much stronger Ceylon.

At Penzeys.com you can learn more about the different taste aspects of them, plus get cinnamon much cheaper and better quality the supermarket cinnamon and other spices.
      I’d recommend getting a ˝ cup jar of Ceylon and china cinnamon to start with.

NutritionData.com http://nutritiondata.self.com/foods-...000000000.html can help guild you to the healthier spices.

It take some time and effort to find that right spices for your health needs and taste, but trust me it is a tasty adventure that will enjoy.
      Give life meaning, live life by the 9 Noble Virtues.

Comment

Working...
      X