PXP Royale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PXP Royale

Has anyone heard about this? A woman husband told me his wife has since 2003 without MS attacks or flares. That her energy is on an all time high and her lesions were dissapearing. She had MS for years and used to take Interferon B till 2003. he claims they have the MRIs to back up their claims.

Originally posted by GandalfRA View Post
    Has anyone heard about this? A woman husband told me his wife has since 2003 without MS attacks or flares. That her energy is on an all time high and her lesions were dissapearing. She had MS for years and used to take Interferon B till 2003. he claims they have the MRIs to back up their claims.
    I hadn't heard of it, but I looked it up just now.

PXP Royale appears to be a product based on Thai purple rice, high in antioxidants and other health-promoting factors.

There's no hard evidence, however, that it's better for MS (or any other condition) than other sources of antioxidants, bioflavonoids, etc.

The man's wife of whom you spoke may be doing very well with her MS, but it's unlikely that PXP Royale is the cause (although it may be a contributory factor). Relapsing-Remitting MS does go into long remissions on its own, without dietary (or any other) intervention.

Bottom line, what I see is lots of marketing hype but no indication that PXP Royale is of especial benefit for MS.

Comment

Thanks for the answer, that's what I thought

Comment

It did not work for me.

I am in a middle of a relapse and this product did not help me a bit in 3 weeks. It is very expensive so please do yourself a favor and don't buy it. It is only marketing.

Comment

Working...
        X