Sheets energy strips, Tara how many of these can I have each day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheets energy strips, Tara how many of these can I have each day

I saw this ad while watching the basketball tournament. Tara, how many of these can I have each day. I know, I've reached my limit with this question, but trying to find something that will help me from staying in bed all day.

Each strip contains as much caffeine as a cup of coffee, plus a few vitamins. Why not just drink coffee? That way you'll reap health benefits that you won't get from caffeine alone.

http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/fe...ew-health-food

A better choice for increasing your energy might be the combination of 200 mg Alpha Lipoic Acid and 1000 mg Acetyl L-carnitine a day. A substantial number of MSers are getting good results from this combo.

Comment

If you haven't tried it I agree with Sequoia..the ALA and ALC really has worked for alot of us.

When I ran out I could really feel the difference..I am religious about taking mine now.

2000 alc and 400 ala for me
      Diagnosed with MS spring 2010; Still loving life

Comment

I just saw LeBron's commercial for the first time during last night's game.
        haha, I guess he forgot his.

Caffeine is a valid thermogenic product before workouts. Le Bron is even quoted as "using it before a workout or game".
        IMO this would be too much of a jolt to the system - even for a "healthy" person. Especially if not using it for workouts.
        Using ALA and B vitamins would support the entire system and not set you up for complete adrenal exhaustion as these gimmicks could.
        NutritionTara
        Eat better, feel better and be richer for it.

Comment

Thank you all

Thank you all, I placed my order on Amazon to give MS World credit. And Tara thank you, you are correct, I have never seen him play like that in a game. Oh, my daughter's boyfriend is from out of state and was rooting for Dallas, so I enjoyed rooting for Dallas too.

Comment

Working...
          X