This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by christine bauma View Post
    I could not find the apple rice crispies recipe, can someone post it for me?? thanks
    It's post #9 on this thread (first page).

Comment

thanks

I looked there but there is a link to a recipe and when I tried the link I could not find it??? I dont know why my computer is acting up can you post the recipe? thanks

Comment

I think I just found it

Nonstick vegetable spray
        6 cups peeled, thinly sliced apples
        1/2 cup brown sugar
        1/4 cup butter or margarine
        2 cups rice krispies
        1/4 teaspoon cinnamon

thanks but you have to be careful also as this has butter, sugar, and rice krispies has sugar in it although low. I am gluten free but also do not eat processed sugars. SO I m going to try to figure out how to make this healtither. Remember gluten free doesn't mean healthy.
        Thanks again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by christine bauma View Post
          I looked there but there is a link to a recipe and when I tried the link I could not find it??? I dont know why my computer is acting up can you post the recipe? thanks
          I just checked, and the link worked fine for me.

It's against MSWorld guidelines to cut and paste material from another website, but I'll type the recipe out for you.

Nonstick vegetable spray
          6 C peeled, thinly sliced apples
          1/2 C brown sugar
          1/4 C butter or margarine
          2 C rice krispies
          1/4 t cinnamon

Preheat oven to 350 deg. Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick vegetable spray.

Spread the apples evenly in the prepared pan.

Combine the brown sugar and butter with a pastry blender until crumbly. Stir the cereal into the butter mixture. Sprinkle the cereal topping over the apples.

Bake for 20 min. or until apples are tender and topping is lightly browned.

Comment

As part of low carb diet, I was unable to gauge upon muffins and other sweet bakery products. Thanks for sharing Hearty Quinoa Zucchini Muffins Recipe- Sequoia; I was dying to have a muffin lately.

Comment

Working...
            X