Clear All

The Goalposters exercise check-in 03-23-2023

The Goalposters exercise check-in 03-23-2023

3 checked in
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Sorry I'm late. Again.

Made goals.

Silver Sneakers 1x
    Pilates portable exercise bar at home 1x
    PT at home 2x

~ Faith
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.

- Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Originally posted by Mamabug View Post
      Sorry I'm late. Again.

Made goals.

Silver Sneakers 1x
      Pilates portable exercise bar at home 1x
      PT at home 2x

Hi Mamabug! Tell me about 'portable exercise bar' ? Happy you had a good week with 4 sessions complete!

3 exercise days went well too, Goals made, although attempts at a few exercises from 2018-19 proved things have declined... but had enough success to try and reestablish into my current workout.

The wellness trainer added new toys for usage! Ankle and wrist weights of various sizes, some different grips (used with cable machines), that sort of thing. Christmas in March!

Last week went well here. Had an outing on the only really nice day, Tuesday. Cocktails, desert and conversation at a nice local place. 2-3 hours with an old friend. Returned the long way with the top down! ​ Walked to and from restaurant pretty well too (orthotic in shoe).

All-in-all it is warmer lately (no real winter this year!) and my thinking is to explore the campus. Been here about 15 months without checking out the whole place. No excuse

Let's keep at it!

Comment

Hey everyone!

Will post on next check-in.

Have a lot going on.
        PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Me too. Let's wait a week
          ~ Faith
          (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

Working...
          X