Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KoKo View Post
    Jer

So.....are you inferring that you don't like spinach dip?

Sorry, unable to bring the drinks as I don't purchase alcohol.

Anything else that you have a hankering for?

Well, I'll begin with apologies to Mamabug and anyone else reading this. The thread has changed from the Goalposter origins to something different...

This may be fun ....

I love clam dip, horseradish dip, most any kind of dip but have not had spinach dip. Do like baby spinach, so I'll stand up and be counted as a spinach dip kind-of-guy.

As to alcohol, I've cut back over the years. None at all this year , no noticeable improvement or deterioration health wise... although I know, I know: better off without.

Love the word 'hankering' ... reminds me of the rural Poconos... Things like 'fetched up proper', 'go outside an roll 'round in da gravel' or some PA Dutch influenced jargon (will remain unprintable).

I will think about this 'hankering' KoKo.

Comment

Jer

You would enjoy spinach dip!

I'm not against anyone else using alcohol. However.....I used to have a problem with it, many moons ago.
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

NP about the change in topic. It's okay to have fun.
        ~ Faith
        MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
        (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
        - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
        - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
        - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
        X