X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Goalposters Exercise CheckIn 05-05-2022

2 checked in last week.
    2 madepartial goals.

​​​​​​Exercisers: Feel free to join us. You set your own goals. You can keep the same goals week-to-week, or modify them. You decide if you accomplished them. Check in once a week to let us know
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Partial goals

1 Silver Sneakers
    2 PT at home
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Partial goals for me too, Mamabug.

At least we made the effort to achieve some exercise.

I'm busy with getting things ready for moving into an assisted living place.

My sister and brother-in-law are doing mostly the physical work, and I'm doing mostly the mental work (and my lungs are getting a good workout from all the verbal orders that I'm giving)!

PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Have to go with partial also. The week went well enough despite a very damp end. I wound up with another dental assessment and another appointment in near future, which messed with my available time.

All is about the same.

Holding on as to walking, all else seems to lean toward improved. Appears the increased resistance added to upper body work (not much really) has not had any adverse reactions. My body has allowed the same amount of reps...? This wasn't the case with the legs.

Missed a stretching session, but managed a few nice conversations this week. That is as important.

Did some reading too, There is a nice library here. Quiet, but central enough to have perimeter traffic affords an occasional "meet & greet" while knocking off a chapter or two.

Mamabug! Nice that you were able to assist your neighbors... and that you were not directly effected by the touchdown.

KoKo! You know I'm only a state away... maybe that was you barkin' orders earlier this week? Congratulations on a partial, we take what we get.

Lets keep at it.

Comment

Working...
        X