X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goalposters Exercise Check in 04-28-2022

3 checked in last week.
    3 made goals.

​​​​​​Exercisers: Feel free to join us. You set your own goals. You can keep the same goals week-to-week, or modify them. You decide if you accomplished them. Check in once a week to let us know
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Hi everyone!

Hope you're doing well, and feeling lighthearted on most days.

Mamabug hope you had a wonderful birthday! (Did you see the birthday wishes in the staff room?)

Well, I made partial goals this week. Had doctor appointment and PT, as well as getting prepared for moving into assisted living in a couple weeks.

Taking one day at a time (or trying to, anyways ).

I'll do what I can with my usual exercise goals next week, but they most likely will be substituted with other activties.

May we be calm, patient, strong, and of good courage.

PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Mamabug View Post
      3 checked in last week.
      3 made goals.

​​​​​​Exercisers: Feel free to join us. You set your own goals. You can keep the same goals week-to-week, or modify them. You decide if you accomplished them. Check in once a week to let us know

Glad to see a post from you Mamabug... Weather reports spoke of a touchdown outside Wichita. KS and I remembe you saying something about the city in a post last year?

Thanks for starting this weeks thread.

Comment

Originally posted by KoKo View Post

Well, I made partial goals this week. Had doctor appointment and PT, as well as getting prepared for moving into assisted living in a couple weeks.

Taking one day at a time (or trying to, anyways )

That is a lot on anyone's plate KoKo! Partial weeks were often the norm when I prepared to move or because of Covid (gym closings etc) or MS related limitations. Take it when it comes, as best as one can. This news puts you at the top of my prayer list.

I too had a partial week. But my social life got a bit busier. Spoon theory needed to be applied. It isn't that I do much but my days now give me a 6-7 hour window. Looking back the window is probably shrinking but... 'one day at a time.'

Cut back on leg work and missed one stretch session in apartment. Otherwise much like last week.

Again, prayers continue and things will move along. Our flexibility is tested every day, physically as well as emotionally.

Let's keep at it.

Comment

I did really terribly this week at not reporting even. I must confess, I actually did not do very well at even checking in to MSWorld. I'll do better, I promise. Was busy, and tired (not really sick, exactly, but not feeling myself. I should have posted in staff that I would be online less. Sorry.)
          ~ Faith
          MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
          (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
          - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
          - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
          - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
          X