Recent MRI's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recent MRI's

Had a brain and spinal MRI performed at the VA in NOLA a few weeks ago. Little to no changes in amount of lesions on the brain and something that was previously noticed on my spine was not picked up this time. I do have 2 bulging disc's though....

That makes 4 or 5 years (I think) without any new findings. 18 years into the game still getting after it. Keep it going.
    The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

Originally posted by Boudreaux View Post
    Had a brain and spinal MRI performed at the VA in NOLA a few weeks ago. Little to no changes in amount of lesions on the brain and something that was previously noticed on my spine was not picked up this time. I do have 2 bulging disc's though....

That makes 4 or 5 years (I think) without any new findings. 18 years into the game still getting after it. Keep it going.
    Sounds like pretty good news, Boudreaux. Thanks for sharing!

Are the bulging discs causing any problems for you? Sometimes they don't cause any issues, and are common as we age.

Herniated discs can cause pain, though.
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

They can be uncomfortable at times but a quick stretch usually corrects tgat.
      The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

Comment

Working...
      X