The Goalposters Exercise Check-in for 10-01-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Gang!

All well here in NEPA with foliage just beginning to change. Crisp weather. Enough sun and a harvest moon!!

This was a good week.

May be that the stretching routines with my more accepting attitude are reaping benefits with cardio and strength as well as ROM. By attempting to hold the pose, even if it is a fraction of a second, appears to have given me improved discipline over the last few weeks.

All movements have gotten a bit slower, deliberate is a better word. This includes all routines and I think breathing is better too!? My thinking and attitude tending positive more consistently the past month. So, by extension, I'm with KoKo, Seasha: "Reading and learning our new website do count as brain exercises!

My only drawback these days is sleep with an average of 4 to 5 hours each night, although the last week had dreams returning. I hope this is a sign of deep sleep?!

Bourdreaux, sorry I couldn't see your running course at work. All attempts at screensaver or jpeg got a word or two reply which I cannot remember (am afraid to go there now since I'm unfamiliar with our new site... don't want to lose this post). Running Mac OS in a PC world?

Mamabug, wishing you less anxiety. Let's keep at it!

NOTE: Do not attempt to use an ampersand in a post... when you preview post it gets all screwed up.

Comment

Originally posted by 502E79 View Post
      Hi Gang!
      Running Mac OS in a PC world?
      Hi JER! I have Mac OS with no problems if that's what you mean.

Anyway, glad that your more accepting attitude and your better breathing is helping you in the long run!
      And KoKo, so happy there were no predicaments!
      Nice work to both of you!

Mamabug, hope your stress level has lessened. We've all been in your shoes at times
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

502E79 .....it's a mention Jerry.
        The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

Comment

This was a good week.

May be that the stretching routines with my more accepting attitude are reaping benefits with cardio and strength as well as ROM. By attempting to hold the pose, even if it is a fraction of a second, appears to have given me improved discipline over the last few weeks.

All movements have gotten a bit slower, deliberate is a better word. This includes all routines and I think breathing is better too!? My thinking and attitude tending positive more consistently the past month. So, by extension, I'm with KoKo, Seasha: "Reading and learning our new website do count as brain exercises!
          Great to hear that you had a good week, Jer! Striving to maintain a good attitude, with positivity and acceptance, is well worth the consistent effort.
          e
          My only drawback these days is sleep with an average of 4 to 5 hours each night, although the last week had dreams returning. I hope this is a sign of deep sleep?!
          Wondering, do you nap during the day?

Bourdreaux, sorry I couldn't see your running course at work. All attempts at screensaver or jpeg got a word or two reply which I cannot remember (am afraid to go there now since I'm unfamiliar with our new site... don't want to lose this post). Running Mac OS in a PC world?
          Boudreaux's picture, for me, just appears in his post. I didn't need to open or do anything. It's just there.

PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
          ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Now I know how that dinosaur felt when he looked up and saw that streaking thing in the sky.

Seasha: Guessing you either saw Boudreaux's jpeg or have no problem with the ampersand issue? Or both.

Boudreaux: I have no idea what ".....it's a mention Jerry." means?

KoKo: No to any naps during the day. And Boudreaux's pic isn't just there for me and clicking on link gives me a blank screen with "invalid file specified" appearing in the upper left.

Comment

Now I know how that dinosaur felt when he looked up and saw that streaking thing in the sky.

Seasha: Guessing you either saw Boudreaux's jpeg or have no problem with the ampersand issue? Or both.
              Jer -Yes, I saw Boudreaux's jpeg photo & I'm testing the ampersand right now.

Comment

502E79 I think it makes the persons name appear in bold. Right Seasha?
                The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by Boudreaux View Post
                  502E79 I think it makes the persons name appear in bold. Right Seasha?
                  Boudreaux- When I click on his name (and mine too) as it appears above, it directs me to our user profiles. I don't know why this is happening, but I can ask tech support. But no,it doesn't appear in bold print.

Comment

More to ponder...

Yesterday as I clicked on my MSW web site icon it opened a page that stated "...your website has a fatal flaw, to address this issue... and offered a link to something called "Wordpress"? I backed out of page shut down, rebooted.

My newest OS (10.15.06), then showed an additional tracker (doubt this is a part of issue). Access to all my other daily sites produced nothing unusual. Only MSW. Later in day access was normal but my 502E79 was something like 50.2e81. ?
                    All fine today... I think.

Strange.

Comment

More to ponder...

Yesterday as I clicked on my MSW web site icon it opened a page that stated "...your website has a fatal flaw, to address this issue... and offered a link to something called "Wordpress"? I backed out of page shut down, rebooted.

My newest OS (10.15.06), then showed an additional tracker (doubt this is a part of issue). Access to all my other daily sites produced nothing unusual. Only MSW. Later in day access was normal but my 502E79 was something like 50.2e81. ?
                      All fine today... I think.

Strange.
                      Jer, Did you notice this? I saw this on Sunday, and copied/saved it, in case there are more weird things.
                      The Wellness Room
                      Join the talk about: Nutrition and Supplements, Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy, The Good Life/Media Center and Recipes
                      2,707 13,884 https://www.msworld.org/forum/core/images/default/default_avatar_thumb.png
                      by 5.02e81
                      10-04-2020, 10:54 AM

~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Jer - you might want to email TechnicalSupport@msworld.org to address the issues you are having!

Comment

Originally posted by KoKo View Post

Jer, Did you notice this? I saw this on Sunday, and copied/saved it, in case there are more weird things.
                          The Wellness Room
                          Join the talk about: Nutrition and Supplements, Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy, The Good Life/Media Center and Recipes
                          2,707 13,884 https://www.msworld.org/forum/core/images/default/default_avatar_thumb.png
                          by 5.02e81
                          10-04-2020, 10:54 AM
                          Yes! Guess I'm not losing my mind. Thanks KoKo! No issues today so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
                            Jer - you might want to email TechnicalSupport@msworld.org to address the issues you are having!
                            Seasha... It's like exercise for us Goal Posters, nothing is consistent.

IF it becomes an issue, or if others begin to see discrepancies, then tech support will need to take action.

I'm sure they monitor all that transpires during the early days of their new web site.

Comment

Yes! Guess I'm not losing my mind. Thanks KoKo! No issues today so far.
                              When I clicked on the 50.2e81 that day, it took me to your 'normal' profile, 502E79.

I really had anticipated the profile to be 50.2e81, but nope.

Comment

Working...
                              X