The Goalposters Exercise Check-in for 10-01-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Goalposters Exercise Check-in for 10-01-2020

Here's a check in for this week. I'm feeling busy and stressed today. This is the best I can do.
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

does this work....

Screenshot_20200930-221151_Connect.jpg
    Attached Files
    The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

Comment

Well checking out the new forum and trying to post a pic from my Garmn app.

Hot my 2 nights of Jiu Jitsu and 1 of 2 runs at 3 miles....averaged 9.1k steps a day and a little over 8.5 hours of sleep a night.

Keep it going.

Comment

Originally posted by Boudreaux View Post
        They show up too small to decipher what they are, Boudreaux. Not sure if there is something that we can do on our end.

PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

IMG_20200930_122057_472.jpg

How about this?

Comment

Originally posted by KoKo View Post

They show up too small to decipher what they are, Boudreaux. Not sure if there is something that we can do on our end.
            we now get notifications when someone quotes us.......that's awesome.

Comment

I like! (and used our new like feature.)

~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Is this the path you take on your runs? Nice photo!

My goal (as stated last week) for this week was to pace myself and take it easy. Well, I accomplished that goal, but by way of getting enough exercise, I failed. I managed to get out in the garden 3x for a very limited amount of time, helped babysit for 3 hours, did some light stretches and spent lots of time reading! Maybe that counts for brain exercise?

1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
                Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Well checking out the new forum and trying to post a pic from my Garmn app.

Hot my 2 nights of Jiu Jitsu and 1 of 2 runs at 3 miles....averaged 9.1k steps a day and a little over 8.5 hours of sleep a night.

Keep it going.
                  Your exercise activities look really good, Boudreaux! Your sleep goal looks very good too!

Nice pic (your running and walk-with-wife path?)

Comment

Originally posted by Seasha View Post

Is this the path you take on your runs? Nice photo!
                    Its one of the routes I run when I get the notion to take off during lunch. Thanks.

My goal (as stated last week) for this week was to pace myself and take it easy. Well, I accomplished that goal, but by way of getting enough exercise, I failed. I managed to get out in the garden 3x for a very limited amount of time, helped babysit for 3 hours, did some light stretches and spent lots of time reading! Maybe that counts for brain exercise?
                    It all counts. Enjoy the slow days.

Comment

Originally posted by KoKo View Post

Nice pic (your running and walk-with-wife path?)
                      Only luch time runs here. I work 70 miles from the house and my wife aint making the trip just to walk. We walk around home base.

Comment

Seasha, you did do some physical activities!

Reading and learning our new website do count as brain exercises!

Comment

Only lunch time runs here. I work 70 miles from the house and my wife aint making the trip just to walk. We walk around home base.
                          Oh I see, got it!

Comment

Originally posted by Mamabug View Post
                            Here's a check in for this week. I'm feeling busy and stressed today. This is the best I can do.
                            Take good care of yourself, Mamabug.

Sending good thoughts your way, that you have some relief from stress.

You have our support.

Comment

Hi everyone

Short and sweet report today.

I accomplished my exercise goals, didn't get myself into any 'predicaments', and am very thankful for a decent week.

One of my blessings is that my sister brought over some hummus, guacamole, and a large, sliced red pepper, for dipping.

~ I will continue on with my current goals for next week.

Daily: Up on feet and light activity (walk/stand) 6X a day @ 30 min each + Stretches throughout the day + Breathing exercises

4X Per Week: In-chair ab crunches (20 each time) + Arm, Leg, Core, and Back Exercises

"Be strong and of good courage, be not afraid nor dismayed..." Joshua 1:9

Comment

Working...
                              X