Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinesiology and Accupuncture

Has anybody used these?

We have a local practitioner who does "Community Acupuncture". She makes acupuncture available, in group settings, for $15, instead of the $65 individual cost in order to make it affordable and encourage people to come.

I've been 3x in the last two weeks. She suggests coming more frequently, at first. And then, 2-4x per month for as many months as you've been dealing with the problem you want to fix. For me, I've had MS for 15 years, so, I'd need to come regularly for 15 months, if I decide to pursue it.

She is also a kinesiologist. I went for an initial kinesiologist appointment today. She did "muscle testing" with all of my supplements and told me which ones were good for me, currently, and how often (etc) I should continue to take them.

I'd be interested in hearing any experiences other have had with either acupuncture or kinesiology, especially as they relate to your MS.
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.
Working...
X