IBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IBS

I am suffering from irritated bowel syndrome. I understand it is common with MS and it is the worst of all the symptoms that I have. I worry about going places with my son as public restrooms are scarce in Italy. I have had several accidents at home so when I go out I take a change of clothes (my emergency kit). I also have what the other poster said which is difficulty passing feces. I feel MS is making it difficult to pass the feces all the way out sometimes when it is solid. So now it is one or the other and it is making my life miserable. I saw my doctor and he ran several tests including (YUK) a colonoscopy. Nothing came of the tests.

I have read that there is no cure for IBS and there isn't much that I can do. No certain foods trigger it. Anyway, if anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Loopey I don’t have IBS but I had the other issue. I was constipated for years and no telling when it was going to happen.
    I was gave a big jar of salted peanuts for Christmas two years ago and I would have a little every night. My bowel movements became regular again. They have been a game changer for me.
    it would just be a shot in the dark if they worked for you too. Hopefully you can find something that works because it’s dreadful
    I ate them every night for a year and a half and now have them just a couple times a week. It’s faulty signals going to the muscles that are needed in the process. And I think the oil from the peanuts makes the difference
    Good luck and hope you find something that helps.
    It was one agains't 2.5million toughest one we ever fought.

Comment

Working...
    X