This is uncomfortable to talk about...thought I'd ask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is uncomfortable to talk about...thought I'd ask

Diamond here asking a very personal question but just wondering if it's happened to anyone besides me. I have discussed this with my neuro and he said a few of his patients have had this but it is soooooo bizarre. I get man multiple charly horses which can start from the toes and anywhere in the leg. Lately, when they happen in the upper thigh they go to the side of my Vagina and stimulates me. He told me that is when the nervous system is having a cyclone of mixed nerve endings. Any of you experience this???? Sorry it's so personal but there are so many odd feelings with this disease I don't know if I'm coming or going. Hope to getsome response.

Thanks in advance.....
    Susie

Diagnosed 6-28-14
    RRMS
    Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. ~Helen Keller~

I haven't had exactly what you are experiencing, but something similar. If I sit for too long, I sometimes get numb and when the feeling starts to return it sometimes comes back past what I'd call normal.

Comment

It's just so dang wierd but my doc says other women have had this too. This whole disease is wierd. I am grateful I'm not as bad off as many. I was just diagnosed 5-28-14. But have been sick along time. Have had fibromyalgia for 20 years and the doc thinks it could have started during that time. I'm living one day at a time.

Hope you have a pleasant evening and my best to you.

Susie Q

Diagnosed 6-28-14
      RRMS
      Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. ~Helen Keller~

Comment

Working...
      X