Relationship Matters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relationship Matters

This past weekend my partner and I attended the Relationship Matters program for couples affected directly by m.s. (one partner has the disease). We enjoyed our weekend very much. I was wondering if there were any other couples on here who have attended the program.

Relationship Matters

I've never heard of this program.
    Do you have any info?
    Thanks!
    HAVE A GOOD ONE

Comment

Originally posted by Paloums410 View Post
      I've never heard of this program.
      Do you have any info?
      Thanks!

http://www.nationalmssociety.org/liv...nfo/index.aspx

Comment

Do you think there comes any change in your life after attending that program?
        Simply, Was that program worth your money?
        Marcelo

Comment

Hi Chris - My husband and I attended this program a few weeks back. We found it very worth while as far as meeting others in our same situation and being able to discuss our issues openly.

It was also a nice weekend away with out the kids

Comment

Counselors are professionals who assist individuals and groups with their personal problems in order to help them become more self-sufficient. Individuals that specialize in mental health counseling concentrate on promoting optimum mental health through various programs and services. They help individuals deal with suicidal impulses, self-esteem issues, addictions and substance abuse, stress management, job and career concerns, marital problems, educational decisions, and issues associated with aging.
            Beginning with the interview process, mental health counselors make observations that help them determine a treatment plan that will accomplish their client’s goals. They often use personality, aptitude, and psychological tests to determine more precisely the needs of a particular patient.
            They often work closely with other mental health professionals including psychiatrists, psychologists, and social workers to ensure that all of the patient’s needs are being met. Mental health counselors are also responsible for maintaining records of tests and counseling services, and making sure that all records are kept confidential. They frequently conduct research and report their findings in professional and trade journals.

Comment

Working...
            X