New here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here

Hi! I'm 36, DX'd nearly 8 years ago and have a fantastic 14 month old boy.

I have a fair amount of trouble getting around(use a stick for walking short distances and a scooter for long distances), but can still take good care of my son and am actually considering having another child with my sweet DH.

Just wondering if there are any other MSers with toddlers?
    Aitch - Writer, historian, wondermom. First symptoms in my teens, DX'd in my twenties, disabled in my thirties. Still the luckiest girl in the world.

I'm 37, was dx'd 10 years ago and have a 2 1/2 year old son! I had a relapse when he was 4 months old that left me with a weak left side and a limp. Currently, I'm pregnant with our second child!

Comment

Originally posted by jaq View Post
      I'm 37, was dx'd 10 years ago and have a 2 1/2 year old son! I had a relapse when he was 4 months old that left me with a weak left side and a limp. Currently, I'm pregnant with our second child!
      Yay! Thanks for the welcome and congrats on your pregnancy!
      Aitch - Writer, historian, wondermom. First symptoms in my teens, DX'd in my twenties, disabled in my thirties. Still the luckiest girl in the world.

Comment

Babies

Hi! I'm 32 with 4 fablous kids, and one VERY amazing nephew who is with me for 75% of the time. My kids are 15,14, and 12 year old kids. My nephew just turned 4. I can't have more kids, but if I could, I would love to. Even with kids that are older I find it hard, I'm not as "active" as the other moms my age, and it makes me feel bad!!

However, I do spend lots of time with my kids, and think that in many ways if I didn't have MS my life would be to busy to spend all that time with them.

Whatever you decide good luck!!
        Jessica
        Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

I have a 4 year old little girl and a soon to be 2 year old little boy. I am probably not as active as other mothers, but there is something to be said about cuddling your little one on the couch when the day is not going so well. I say go for it. If I did not have the MS I would have had 2 kids, so why let it rule my decisions just because I do have it???

Comment

Working...
          X