I fancy a girl with MS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fancy a girl with MS

Hi, I'm a 34 year old guy and I go to a mental clinic because I'm very shy because of bullying trauma. In this clinic's activity group there's a 22 year old girl with MS. She's hot, very nice and very outgoing. But the disease affected her brain while growing up and she is very childish.
    I think she likes me because she's always joking around with me. She says she doesn't understand why she always jokes around with me. I think she is too childish to understand she likes me.
    What should I do?

Without knowing the exact circumstances I would have to think a 34 year old man would likely be better served with a more age appropriate girlfriend especially if the 22 year old is developmentally delayed and possibly not even competent to consent.

I'm thinking you know something isn't right with this situation or your wouldn't have posted here so I would urge you to please use your maturity and good common sense.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Jules A View Post
      Without knowing the exact circumstances I would have to think a 34 year old man would likely be better served with a more age appropriate girlfriend especially if the 22 year old is developmentally delayed and possibly not even competent to consent.

I'm thinking you know something isn't right with this situation or your wouldn't have posted here so I would urge you to please use your maturity and good common sense.
      You may both be somewhat socially challenged?
      You are shy and carry stress from being bullied. She has MS and is developmentally slow.

Please consider how she may take it if you start a relationship with her and then get bored.
      She is young and probably thinks of you as an older, wiser man. She probably feels safe with you.
      Be careful with her. She still needs to grow up.
      A casual physical relationship could be very painful for her.

12 years younger and immature for her age sounds dangerous for both of you.

Sure she is "Hot" she is 22. Everybody looks great when they are 22. Please think with your big head first.
      Would you find this person so interesting if she was 46? (that is the same gap in the other direction)
      If so there may be something there. If not...you have your answer.

Just be cautious, it sounds like you are dealing with a pretty child. (children are fragile)

Comment

Originally posted by kep View Post
        What should I do?
        I think you should consider why a 34 year old would be attracted to an immature 22 year old with known mental problems. To me, instead of considering "dating" this girl you should be protecting her from guys just like you.

I'm sorry to say that if that was my 22-year old daughter you'd probably be "bullied" again. She may flirt with you and even have a crush on you, but you should be mature enough to know right from wrong and conduct yourself as a man, not a guy enslaved by his hormones. This is one of the ways "boys" and "guys" mature into men and have real meaningful relationships.

I hope you will remember that love gives at it's own expense and lust takes at someone else's expense. Instead of becoming a predator, it's time you talk to one of the mental clinic's psychologist about your own desires and mental deficits.

Comment

Working...
        X