huh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

huh?

I ask my husband because of the way he's talking to me and acting around me - are you mad at me? He starts yelling at me - why would I be mad at you? Why do you think everything is about you? Why Why Why is everything YOU?

Huh? I think I'm tired of men altogether - but this one who commonly treats me like a child or worse, even being violent at times - I'm really tired of

I'm sorry.

I was just browsing and saw your post. I wanted to tell you I'm sorry that anyone is treating you this way, especially your husband. And if he's violent, please get help. Call the police or a family member or friend. That's never, ever okay, for any reason. I truly hope things get better for you.

Comment

HE'S NOT MAD AT YOU IT'S THE MS!

OK...He your hubby does not like what you have or he has become today.
      We must all put up with a lot of grief and strife
      because-MS has taken away many different physical things away from all of us that suffer with the many different ugly symptoms of this disease that has no cure.

Life is harder and not ideal when we have MS or the one we live with has to live sleep and care for you.

It requires LOVE KINDNESS and GOD...
      Without these-- anyone can grow despondant depressed and angry of what has happened to ours or our loved ones bodies.

Go find PEACE with GOD...and read the DESIRADA...it will help us all to live better with each other
      MS'ers may not all walk-- but, we can still roll along-so lets rock-n-roll as a power mobility group I do have an extra scooter & Powerchair The cat or my caregiver won't ride with me so maybe you could?

Comment

Ah .. I have read and live by the DESIRADA I've cared for my husband, who suffers from Scleroderma, for over twenty years. I still do everything I can to help him. His disease has morphed and they are thinking it's not scleroderma any longer. He gets around much much better than I do anymore and the herbal remedies I've been giving him all these years have done wonders for his symptoms. We could be sharing a very understanding life .... I don't understand why he's just so mad

Since this first post, my children have approached me and said they do not like the way he treats me. They asked me why he has always been so MEAN. They said never a day has gone by that he has complimented them or been proud of an accomplishment - they only ever heard what they'd done wrong or 'could have' done. I was left feeling very very sad that I made a choice of money by going out and trying to build a career when he became ill, instead of putting my children first and continuing to support us at home.

I am generally happy - yes, I have to follow a pretty slow and somewhat boring life - I can't drive - but, I am happy to be in the home that I love. Even though the gardens end up in weeds because I can't keep up, I still get food and flowers My children bring me infinite joy, and I'm soon to be a Grandma My three german shepherds are my companions and protection.

I am alone quite often - almost a period of every day. Part of me has begun thinking life is so much more peaceful when he's not here - and I am happy. I'm not sure what to do. Talking to him about it just makes him more angry - just me talking at all anymore makes him angry - I just can't take anymore of that. I just stay quiet when he's here.

Comment

Sunshine, so sorry to hear about the situation your in. Unfortunately, it seems like your husband has been very angry for a very long time. He may feel cheated by his disease, or maybe he's just not a nice person and the disease makes it worse. Either way, you don't deserve it, and neither do your children. Don't let yourself or your children feel inferior because he can't say anything nice. Find joy where you can (the grand baby you're expecting), your dogs and your home. Concentrate on those things when he's being difficult and try not to let him get to you.

I hope things get easier for you. Congratulations on your grandbaby!

Comment

Working...
          X