Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So now my sweetheart thinks I'm faking..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please listen to everyone who posted, do it for ur son.
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Thank you all for your input . He is paying for and is helping with the clean up and repairs (By helping I mean I dont trust anyone to meet my hospital high standards in clean on their own) will no longer have the or any room and after this and some financial recovery he will be gone. She told me she was disgusted when she saw it and immediately wanted him gone too. Her mom on the other hand told me she hopes the MS does her and the family a big favor and kills me.. nvm the fact her son did all of this to her daughter and grandbaby. Grrr!
      DX: RRMS July 17, 2012
      Started Copaxone 8/23/2012

Comment

Bless your heart! Such a rough situation!! I'm praaying for you!

I agree with the others. You are going tto have to make a stand for you and your son!

Sara

Comment

He needs to GO! You are not at all in the wrong for demanding this fool to leave. You're the man of the house, and his behavior is affecting your health, your household, and most importantly, your child. Tell your wife and other family that they are ENABLING an addict. If they're not ready to turn him out to the streets, then they need to take him to THEIR house. Its completely unfair for your family to have to go through this. It's way over the top.

Comment

Working...
          X