Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So now my sweetheart thinks I'm faking..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So now my sweetheart thinks I'm faking..

Normally my immune system kicks a virus so hard in the pants I don't get sick again for a year or more. My 9 Y/o brought a something home on the first week of school and her and I were both bedridden for about a week, and last night I am still recovering and feel like a freight train slammed into my head and sinus'. As I mentioned in another post my MRI showed my frontal lobes brightly lit up (I have a CD and can upload the images if needed) causing my temper to flare and my inhibitions are completely gone.

I have no fear of anything and my bluntness got more blunt.. Ws I am laying in bed last night and still infuriated with her brother she commences to come in yelling at me with a pounding headache and accuse me of faking my symptoms and "Using" my MS as a crutch.

Short BLUNT summary of her 26 year old brother.
    *Warning* not for the faint of heart..

He is 26 years old has granted us the realization of his perverted and sick play, by allowing us to wake up the 9 y/o and go into thee front room where he used to sleep on the couch to him butt-naked, and passed out drunk. If that isn't enough, He now has a bedroom and goes through 2-3 light bulbs a night.

He goes around the house and steals light bulbs after busting his, which we only find out about when we need the light. After Confronting him about his excessive use of the bulbs and not stealing anymore, and to take better care of what he has, and if he needs a light bulb to ASK us instead of stealing them from other rooms.

Once again my cane and I need to go into my tool/laundry room to search for something and Surprise! .. no light again when I need it...

I have put up with his jobless lazy self bathing once every three months, we told him when we had to abandon 90% of what we owned to get rid of the 1000s of cockroaches when we moved in to this house in Feb, no beer or smoking in this house and he promised to abide to our requests.

He's smoking in the bedroom, and putting cigs out on wood furniture, beer cans every where and we are now getting overrun by roaches again because of him living in filth.

She still defends him.. and after 2 years of tolerating..I'm ready to beat him.

Now I am the bad guy because I can't handle it anymore..

She will be registering on here, with questions and needing advice as osean78 Please be nice to her she doesn't understand what the filth and now the MS is doing to me.

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to UserCP > Edit Details**

**MS World is rated G**
    DX: RRMS July 17, 2012
    Started Copaxone 8/23/2012

I am beyond stressed and still infuriated, please help. Please?

Comment

Please look in my profile for link to photobucket album with pictures of his room and level of filth..

Comment

Suicide Hotline
        1-800-SUICIDE 1-800-273-TALK
        1-800-784-2433 1-800-273-8255

hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
        volunteer
        MS World
        hunterd@msworld.org
        PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

LOL I have never been suicidal and will never, Her and I fell in love back in 1999, she is worth it, He isn't. My name is the only one on the lease and I want to be rid of him but she won't let me kick him out, As the oldest she feels responsible for him as the youngest, and can't bring herself to the brutal realities. I am afraid that her protecting him will only end up with the state taking our son because of the way he lives in our home.

He refuses to help around the house and eats up all of our food when he stays up all night, we have spent tons of money replacing dishes and silverware he throws away instead of washing, raids our bedroom when we are sleeping, stole her previous cell phone, and now our son's (emergency use only) prepaid phone, and her grandmothers christmas gift to her A Canon Powershot (our only) camera.

Comment

OMG! I don't know the connection but on an episode of "Intervention" the guy was addicted to Crystal Meth and his mom found out because THEY WERE GOING THROUGH LIGHTBULBS like poop through a goose! As if the drinking and smoking in your house, as well as the filth and bugs, isn't bad enough.

I feel horrible for you to have to deal with this when you're so sick but with a 9 year old you have to protect her at any cost. I feel even worse that you also have to deal with your wife. This guy is careless, totally disrespectful and downright dangerous. If you have to be the "bad guy", so be it, suck it up for the sake of your child.

Sorry to sound so mean, I have lots of compassion for you but this is frightening.
            RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
            "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Cat Mom, I have said worse I tell her that our son is always first priority and I hate him having to see all of that.. I protect my babies no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat Mom View Post
                OMG! I don't know the connection but on an episode of "Intervention" the guy was addicted to Crystal Meth and his mom found out because THEY WERE GOING THROUGH LIGHTBULBS like poop through a goose! As if the drinking and smoking in your house, as well as the filth and bugs, isn't bad enough.
                We did find a broken antenna crack-pipe behind the file cabinet in the computer room last week... She won't confront him and wants me to talk to him when me talking is no longer an option. I tell her if you force me in a corner around him I will fight my way out and it won't be pretty. She will not allow me and I have reached my end of tolerance and talking..

Comment

By the sounds of it, you are dealing with a serious addict and addicts will do anything to get their fix. Someone has to be the adult and unfortunately it sounds like this has defaulted to you. The crack pipe you found is only the tip of the iceberg, for every rat you see there's 50 you don't.

You have to protect your son and show him what a real man is. If you're worried that the state will take your son, you should be doing something right now to prevent it.

Your wife is enabling this behaviour and sacraficing your and your son's physical and emotional well-being in the process so I don't think she'll be viewed as a competent mother if social services should intervene. You wouldn't fare much better I'm afraid for allowing your son to be exposed to this. Knowing about abuse and not doing anything about it is just as bad in their eyes.

Again, I'm sorry to sound so harsh but eventually, in this kind of situation, a crisis will happen and the poop will collide with the ceiling to put it politely. You don't want something to happen that you can't undo. Please, please call a crisis line or an addiction resource. You really do need some professional advice on how to deal with this.

Comment

I just googled "crystal meth and light bulbs" and the light bulbs are used as a pipe to smoke it so that's where the bulbs are going. The website I went to even gave instructions, with pictures, on how to make a meth pipe out of a bulb.

Not to make light of this serious situation but in the instructions it said "be careful the glass doesn't break and you cut yourself"... are you kidding? I highly doubt that would be of concern to a meth addict.

Check it out, this is one hard core addiction. I would be terrified if I was in your situation.

Comment

Now her whole family is threatening and trashing ME not him.

Comment

Ditto What Cat mom said

Viruses hit us harder as we get older.
                        Report the crack head to the police.
                        AND GET HIM OUT OF THERE
                        techie
                        Another pirated saying:
                        Half of life is if.
                        When today is bad, tomorrow is generally a better day.
                        Dogs Rule!

Comment

Wow, it might be in your best interest to file a police report for any threatening behaviour. You can go into any police station and fill one out. Nobody gets contacted but it's on file. If you are going to get yourself and your son out of this situation, while remaining a good dad both on paper and in real life, a paper trail is necessary to show that you are trying to make a safe and secure life for your son.

If they are trashing you, let them. Don't give them the reaction they are looking for, I know it's really hard but your son will admire you more for this, for not reacting and making a bad situation worse for him.

Stay strong.

Comment

What a sad situation.

winded tolerance, this is going to be tough on you, but there are other lives involved. Love is what keeps people in bad situations. Your sweetheart and her family are toxic to you and your son. As much as you love here, both of you have to get out and away from her family.

By not turning her brother in to the police and having him removed from your house, YOU are enabling her to enable him. And since that enabling is coming from you, you're the only one who can stop it.

You're saying that your son is your priority, but your actions belie you. If your son were truly your priority, you would already have taken the necessary actions to protect him. No matter how good your intentions are, your inaction speaks for itself.

By posting here, it sounds like you're just looking for permission to start what's going to be a horrible, horrible series of events. But for the sake of your son and yourself, you must do it, even though it will tear your lives apart.

I pray that you get the strength to stop enabling your wife and her brother right now, turn her brother in to the police, and get your wife, yourself and your son into therapy. And don't be afraid of "upsetting" or betraying your wife. She's already abandoned you and your son. She's responsible for her own behavior and its consequences. You can't change her or save her -- you can only save yourself and your son.

It may not be possible to save your son or yourself without breaking up your family. It's going to become even nastier, and you're going to need the support of a mental health professional and an attorney. MS could be a cake walk compared to what you must do. Stay strong and start now. You have my permission and best wishes.

Comment

You absolutely need to evict him from your home. If your son's mother isn't cool with that she would be free to go also.

You acknowledge there is damage being done to your son by living under these circumstances. Also take into consideration the ramifications of what might be his illegal activities or the chances of him burning the house down. Please don't wait until something worse happens.
                              He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                              Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                              X