Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EyesWideOpen

Hey EyesWideOpen

How wonderful it is that you have reached out to get information on the woman you are dating. I would have been one of the one that said it is a little scary and pushy for you to be researching after 1 date, but I met my husband online many years ago. I didn't have MS yet, but knew something was wrong. The point is, we had our first date set for Saturday night. I was staying at a friends house close by his that Friday. He had about 10-15 friends at his house as well as his brother, but couldn't resist meeting me sooner. He came over and spent about 4-5 hours with me and my best friend and went home and told all of his friends/brother that he was going to marry me. I didn't find that out until later.

I think sometimes you just know when someone is special. I have always had more male friends. They have dated a lot of women, but it never fails, they have always come to me after a first date with their current spouses and told me "She's the one". That might sound strange, but I believe people just know in their gut. Bravo to you for researching.

Please take the advice and when she does bring the subject up, please make sure to ask about HER MS, as nobody's MS is the same as anyone elses. Everyone's takes it's own course and has its own rules it follows. You sound like a very caring a sweet young man and I wish you the best of luck with your new woman with MS. She will be a lucky woman to have someone who cares so much to research!
    RRMS 10/2011 Sick and tired of being sick and tired!

Comment

Working...
    X