frustration!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

frustration!!

second time today someone messed with my climate controls.
    I had the windows open because it was nice and cool outside and i was picking up around the house and got overhaeated, someone shut the windows without tellling me
    now someone turned the ac off without telling me and i am overheated again.
    Last year I had a relapse in june and I blamed the inconsideration of my family , namely my spouse wanting to save $$ on the energy bill by not properly cooling the house for me. rant over must sleep now
    Jennifer

Jenn, you could retaliate by hiring a cleaning service. Then you can relax more and not get overheated. I'm considering it.

If I have enough energy to either clean house or take my step daughter shopping or spend time with my family some other way, I'd rather spend my time and energy with family.
    Dx: 2/3/12. 6-8 lesions right medulla/cervical spine. GLATIRAMER ACETATE 40 mg 1/19, medical marijuana 1/18. Modafinil 7/18, Women's multivitamin, Caltrate + D3, Iron, Vitamin C, Super B Complex, Probiotics, Magnesium, Biotin.

Comment

I understand your frustration! Heat really takes it out of me. When we go shopping, visiting someone or out to eat and the place is hot, our outing is always cut short because the heat always makes my ms problems so much worse.

No one really bothers the thermostat at home anymore. I think they've gotten used to things being cool around here. Most of the time at our house, things are kept on the cool side-so much so that I keep a big basket of quilts for those that get chilly. I like for friends and family to be comfortable, but I also want to feel good enough to visit with them without my ms symptoms acting up.

Comment

They can always put on slippers and a sweater.
        Dx: 2/3/12. 6-8 lesions right medulla/cervical spine. GLATIRAMER ACETATE 40 mg 1/19, medical marijuana 1/18. Modafinil 7/18, Women's multivitamin, Caltrate + D3, Iron, Vitamin C, Super B Complex, Probiotics, Magnesium, Biotin.

Comment

Working...
        X