Feeling Anxious About a Life Without the Love of Another

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling Anxious About a Life Without the Love of Another

I don’t know where to start to remake my life. I got the full time live-in caregiver that I so desperately needed. Mission accomplished. The hierarchy of necessity now dictates that I am missing what I once had – a loving and caring wife. I blame myself and my disease equally for this outcome. Myself more; it’s a little too convenient to lay equal blame on my condition. Yes, I’m down and out right now but I don’t intend to stay in this funk. Should be moving on. Maybe there is someone on these boards that is on the same page as I am or has a friend. I’m not really looking for advice, but some will offer it and I will read. I’m mostly just being open about my current life situation and exploring the possibility someone wants to get to know me better. My neediness is probably not a very good foot forward but it is what it is, I’m not pretending to be stronger than I am.

I'm married, have few single friends and no advice, so I don't know how much help I'll be.

We are almost neighbors, though. I'm in Shamong. If you'd like to talk to someone, feel free to contact me. Just let me know and I'll put my email in my profile. I'd be happy to discuss how the quality of the Pic's wings has declined.
    Or whatever.

Wish you the best.

Comment

Pic's wings

Be nice to get some female perspective so yes I sent a message to your profile email address.

Comment

Originally posted by onthesamepage View Post
        Be nice to get some female perspective so yes I sent a message to your profile email address.
        Got your message and just sent a reply. Nice to meet you!

Comment

Working...
        X