No announcement yet.

marriage counseling begins tmrw.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It changes somedays I need my chair most times my rollator...and last week I got a cane.. I am a bit hopeful I will soon use it.
    Somedays I cant get out of bed... Only to use the bathroom then back to bed. It's the normal MS stuff somedays I can walk better then some... sometimes I am weak and will fall. I am trying to get over a 10 month exsaerbation. Its a struggle everyday. My Dr's are having a motor chair made for me.

It is very hard... I fight for my kids they keep me going...

We are almost powerless if not powerless... and our Cargivers are all we have. We feel so much emtions because of this but then to be put down and at times treated badly is Hell.
    Having a broken heart is also a symtom of MS its just not listed yet.
    Skinny/Jess

In Limbo for 7 years. MS Dx July 2011. I am a Copaxone Cutie

Comment

Marriage counseling is one of the most difficult forms of counseling and can be very hazardous in the hands of an inexperienced, poorly-trained, or values-neutral marriage counselor who doesn't have an interest in helping you and your spouse save your marriage, if at all possible. This values-neutral approach is too common among even those who call themselves marriage and family counselors.
      Finding the most experienced marriage friendly counseling in New York is not easy. We have a top notch list of marriage counselors in New York who value marriage and life-long commitment, and are dedicated to helping marriages succeed, if at all possible.

Comment

i agree with you, it's very involved in it's nature..... it takes a strong, really well educated and more than that an experienced marriage counselor. When your handling two personalities in the same rm. conflicting perceptions of events talked about......

I dont' know if i'll be doing marriage counseling once I"m licensed lol.
        Jen Dx'd 5/11
        "Live each day as if it were your last"

Comment

Working...
        X