frustrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

frustrated

wife got a lawyer a couple of weeks ago and paid a huge retainer.....changed mind. She wanted to go to counseling...changed mind again. I do not believe in looking at life as fair or unfair.....I just feel really bad for our daughter. I guess when things get tough our true character comes out.

If anyone else is going through this I am so sorry and hope for happier days and nights.

I am sorry you are going through this , very hard times , your wife seems to not know what to do ....I hope all of you will get help for your problems , for your daughter also.

Please remember to take good care of YOU
    Peace ~~ Kat

Comment

Hubby left me with 3 kids for a "job" he seems to be so happy now... Has not touched me but 4 times since dx one yr ago.... Is very aggressive verbally towards all of us but the 4 yr old.... Treats me like a stranger he want Out of the house and has told people if he could not leave for this job ( in military) he would file for divorce.... I'm not even able to Drive!!! How do u leave sick wife/3 kids??? Now he calls me baby and contacts me frequently... Guess he can only love me if he does not have to see or deal with me... Sorry for you and your child!

Comment

Working...
      X