Cosake deserves a writing award!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cosake deserves a writing award!

My gosh, you hit it all on the head! I found it humerous, but so, so true, thanks to PPMS.

I especially loved the comment on wearing just one flipper and walking around, that is SO funny, I can say that because that's exactly how I walk, that and a flamingo with my knees up near my hips to make sure I know where my feet are at all times and don't trip and break my neck.

I laughed so hard on that one I almost dropped my lap top and pee'd my pants.

You have to submit that rave to somewhere! I am going to copy it and have it framed!

LOVE IT!
    Thanks, Cat
    =^..^= Cat =^..^=

First Major MS Symptoms 2/25/06
    Official MS Diagnosis 4/13/06
    Bifer Babe, Copa Cutie, and finally a Gilenya Goddess

Catmama - I wish I could take credit for it, but I copied it from the board on an older post ! There was no author to credit for it.

I'm so glad you enjoyed it, though.

Comment

I'm still laughing.....

Cosake,

Thanks again for posting it, I don't care where you got it from, just so glad that you did .

My family and I recently went camping at the ocean and when it came to walking a long distance through the sand, my boyfriend asked in a concerned way, "Are you having trouble walking in this?", and I screamed at him, "DUH! HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO WALK WITH A BUNJI CORD WRAPPED AROUND YOUR @#$%^&* KNEES AND ANKLES?"

I read the part of the swim fin to him last night, it was difficult because I couldn't stop laughing long enough to explain it to him. Once I finally managed to get it out, he kind of had this pitty look on his face and then just busted out laughing. He then said that that was exactly how I looked at the ocean. Thanks so much for a real, hearty, from the gut laugh. It's been a while.

I have an eye appointment with my opthamologist in a couple of weeks, I don't wear glasses, but have continuos problems with vision in my left eye. So when he asks, "How has the vision in your left eye been?" I'm going to spring that vaseline over the eyeglass lense scenerio on him. Maybe he'll finally get it !

Thanks again for the laughs!
      =^..^= Cat =^..^=

First Major MS Symptoms 2/25/06
      Official MS Diagnosis 4/13/06
      Bifer Babe, Copa Cutie, and finally a Gilenya Goddess

Comment

Working...
      X