Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had the hardest day and need to vent

hi

i just need to vent to someone and i have no one to call lol. so you guys are going to get my vent......

is it ms related? yea i've been symptom free for 5 beautiful days i returned almost to normal, it was such a relief, no pain, no spacsity can't spell. that's all over now.

i had my daughter's iep eligbility meeting today and it didn't go well. my husband joined me because her therapist couldn't make it.

this school she attends is hard, i had to fight for two long hard years to get the child a 504, and now their fighting the iep. two hospitalization's wasn't enough to convince them she needs one.

so their making me jump thru hoops of fire this summer to prove her bipolar dx again even though they have countless doc's stating so, and i'm just aggrivated.

i walked out my legs hurt, my arms were tingling, the tightness was back.

it's really hard at times to parent a child with an extreme disorder and keep my symptoms in check. guess that's why i should pop some xanax on occasion like doc said when i need it.

i didn't lose it during meeting i never do, yet internally i got fired up, disgusted etc.

ahhhh thanks for letting me vent that. i'm trying to calm myself down,yet it honestly brings a tear to my eye to see how hard it is for anyone with a mental illness especially a child to get what they rightfully should have, which is accomodations.
    Jen Dx'd 5/11
    "Live each day as if it were your last"
Working...
X