Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick and tired of being sick and tired

Hello all of you, fellow MSers !
    My name is JerryD and i have had this nasty, miserable plague since the winter of 20009/2010. Maybe earlier (who knows) ! While I am no longer able to walk, I am trying to stay patient ( and sane ) while the powers that be figure out how to make us, MSers, whole . I have been interested in the regeneration and repair of nerves, for some time . There has been some recent research activity ! Maybe there will something to fix us, at the nerve level in the near future . One never knows.

Hi JerryD!

It's always great to hear from you.

No, it isn't easy trying to be patient, while hoping and waiting for the regeneration and repair of nerves to become a reality.

'One never knows'...well said, Jerry.

Meanwhile, we trudge along, doing the best we can.

Trying to take things as they come, one day at a time.

PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

I have another thoughtful saying as well ! 'Stop this ride . I want to get off ! I've had enough of this 'plague !'

Comment

I feel sick and tired 98% of the time. It’s no fun. I wish at least to just feel better and have more energy. I have to force myself to do everything. Once in blue moon I feel ok. I just try to fake it but I don’t have to fake it with you guys. Maybe if it wasn’t MS it would just be something else , I don’t know.
        It was one agains't 2.5million toughest one we ever fought.

Comment

Hi JerryD You can add me to the list of being sick and tired of being sick and tired. I am progressing. I have been hearing about regeneration and nerve repair research for years. Just wish it would be soon for all of our sakes.
          God Bless Us All

Comment

er Yeah Reg . I am with you . After seriously studying this disease for over 150 years, one would expect better outcomes for MSers, worldwide. Instead, we hear a lot of excuses and B.S. about the complexity of the disease . Like landing a man on the moon wasn't
            complex !

Comment

Welcome back, JerryD.

Yeah, I'm sick and tired of MS too. I have enough blessings in my life that I'm often able to focus in those instead.

I hope that blessings also cross your path.
              ~ Faith
              MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
              (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
              - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
              - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
              - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
              X