Fall is more than a season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fall is more than a season

Second post , not a great one. Did my first yesterday, and feeling good about life in general. Went out for my daily walk, super nice warm 20' Weather ( for Canada in Nov) walking on the sidewalk lost my consentration caught my weak clumsy left leg on the uneven sidewalk. Down I went face first. Long story short went by ambulance to hospital. Results, fractured nose, cut bruised left arm and knee split lip and a whole lot of facial pain. First time I have fallen in 2 years, and been injured like I am. Feel better today , life goes on 👊

Oh Ouch, Jaffa~ you got banged up for sure!

I'm sorry to hear about your fall. I fell in late August and my wrist is still bad. Hope your recovery is swift!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Sorry about your fall and damages Jaffa. Thankfully your teeth stayed put. I try to tell myself to just slow down cuz, I am a faller and don't need broken bones.

We're rooting for you to get healed up soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaffa View Post
        Second post , not a great one. Did my first yesterday, and feeling good about life in general. Went out for my daily walk, super nice warm 20' Weather ( for Canada in Nov) walking on the sidewalk lost my consentration caught my weak clumsy left leg on the uneven sidewalk. Down I went face first. Long story short went by ambulance to hospital. Results, fractured nose, cut bruised left arm and knee split lip and a whole lot of facial pain. First time I have fallen in 2 years, and been injured like I am. Feel better today , life goes on 👊
        Jaffa, so sorry to learn that you had a bad fall.

Hopefully your pain subsides soon, and you heal quickly.

Sending good thoughts your way.

Take Care

PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

OMGoodness Jaffa, I am sorry and I hope you feel better soon.
          God Bless Us All

Comment

That was a kick in the face by our constant companion...MS.
            Kicking us while we’re down.
            it fights dirty. We try to never let it win.
            It was one agains't 2.5million toughest one we ever fought.

Comment

Working...
            X